top of page
​Level of self-containment certification and whether you can camp on Council controlled / other land 

Some LINZ and some DOC land is included under term 'Council controlled' land.


This information is supplied and updated by NZ Lifestyle Camping, a Self Containment Issuing Authority. 

It will be updated as the government implements its changes.

Last updated 12 July 2023.

bottom of page